Database of Arbitrators and Mediators
The MIAC Database features a global pool of both highly experienced and new arbitrators as well as mediators, drawn from civil and common law jurisdictions around the world.
In creating an online Database, MIAC aims to create a useful resource to users, and at the same time bring to the fore the recognized talent of arbitrators and mediators from Africa, Asia, and beyond.
The Database is freely accessible to the public for assistance in identifying appropriate arbitrators for specific cases. Appointments by the MIAC appointing authority may also draw upon, but would not be limited to, the Database. While MIAC encourages qualified individuals to join the Database, inclusion in the Database does not entail an endorsement or certification by MIAC.
Ms. Alison Shih-Yun Chang
Chen & Chang, Attorneys-at-Law
Email Address: email@example.com
Languages: Mandarin (Native), English (Fluent)
Experience as sole arbitrator: No
Experience as co-arbitrator: Yes , 10 cases
Experience as presiding arbitrator: No
Experience as counsel in arbitration proceedings: Yes , 20 cases
Experience as Mediator: No
Legal systems: Civil Law
Bar Admission: Taiwan (2005) , New York State (2014) , China (2016)
Fields of arbitration specialization: M & A, PE/VC, FDI, ODI, Cross-border transactions
1. Introduction to the International Center for ADR of ICC, Dissent Quarterly 78-83, April 2021 (co-author, in Chinese)
2. Introduction to the Newly Released Arbitration Rules of ICC and LCIA, CAA Newspaper, February 2021.
3. Training in Mediation Skills Examples of Training Courses in Singapore and the United States, Taiwan Bar Journal, February 2021 (in Chinese).
4. Case Management Conference and Procedural Order No.1, Dissent Quarterly 76-83, January 2021 (co-author, in Chinese).
5. Introduction to ICC s New Arbitration Rules, Dissent Quarterly 76-85, October 2020 (co-author, in Chinese).
6. How to Draft an Arbitral Agreement, 46 Dissent Quarterly 54-63, July 2020 (co-author, in Chinese).
7. Introduction to Evaluative Mediation, Facilitative Mediation and Transformative Mediation, 45 Dissent Quarterly 62-69, April 2020 (co-author, in Chinese).
8. Introduction to Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, 44 Dissent Quarterly 54-63, January 2020 (co-author, in Chinese).
9. Advocacy in International Arbitration a Summary of Prof. Anselmo Reyes Lunch Talk, 43 Dissent Quarterly 78-85, October 2019 (co-author, in Chinese).
10. Selection and Appointment of Arbitrators One of the Keys to Win in International Arbitration, 42 Dissent Quarterly 78-85, July 2019 (co-author, in Chinese).